Friday, March 23, 2012

A boy and his dog

In true Bowlin style, Tyler LOVES animals. The dog, Spencer, is his favorite. If you have never had the great pleasure of meeting the world's best dog- he is an almost nine year old Rat Terrier/Border Collie/McNab mix that looks like a Basenji or Kelpie (if you follow dog breeds). I got him when I was in college and he has pretty much been my shadow since then. He defiantly has a special place in my heart for me- and the feeling is mutual. He's a little OCD and has a weird breathing problem, but you gotta love him.

Since Tyler has been about four months old, Spencer has been a constant entertainer. All he has to do is walk into the room and Tyler lights up. He could be having a huge crying meltdown and then turn all smiles at the sight of the dog. Our newest game is sit on the floor and throw a tennis ball for Spencer. They both love it. I can only imagine how they will be when Tyler can play with him when he's older. Good stuff. This is what memories are made of!



No comments:

Post a Comment