Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Overdue Update

I remember when I was little I really wanted a diary. I was super good about writing in it at first, my thoughts and whatever else came into my nine year old mind. And then I didn't write anymore. I'm super jealous of those people who have volumes of their old journals and such. I am not one of those people.

Here is a conglomeration of pictures and video of the cutest 7 month old on the plant



Tyler is really into making faces these days. I love getting to see his adorable personality!

He recently discovered his feet. Yum


Look Ma- No Hand!! Crazy cell phone pictures


Somebody is having a great time in the pack and play. (That's his foot that you are seeing!)


This should be in every bathroom- EVERYWHERE! So handy! Even Moms have to pee sometimes. (This one is in Buy Buy Baby)



Tyler went to a first birthday party recently. It was co-ed! He enjoyed the bounce house/slide (spectator mostly!)



We had to run up to Modesto to pick up a bridesmaid dress for Devon's wedding. Tyler loved looking at himself in the big mirror!



We went to the Los Banos spring fair. I didn't take a single picture while we were there, but this is what Tyler did for almost two hours after we got home! (And he slept for about 45 minutes on the ride home) I love long nap days.







No comments:

Post a Comment