Monday, January 16, 2012

What we have been up to . . . .

I originally wanted to have a weekly update with pictures and such of Tyler's happenings. Turns out I am terrible at taking pictures for said update. So here is what we have been up to for the past couple weeks, well when I remember to take pictures!

Last weekend we headed to Tenpanyaki at a local restaurant. It was delicious! I was nervous that Tyler was going to flip out because it was near his usual bedtime and he can get very cranky if he's tired. He loved it!


Here is Tyler and a friend thoroughly entertained by the chef. He wasn't even scared when he lit the cooking area on fire. We may have a little daredevil on our hands!


 The fried rice was amazing, as was my steak. Tyler's dad even said he liked the vegetables (he hates vegetables!)


After dinner, we received a ton of hand-me-down clothes! I think we could not buy another outfit for Tyler until he's three and we would be OK! I'm still going though all the clothes and I'm not sure where I am going to put them, but they are all so cute!


I recently got out Tyler's Laugh and Learn Jumperoo. It's his new favorite. I think he would rather be playing in that than being held sometimes!! Below is a video of the first time he used it. Notice the Scene It? board game- doesn't everyone have the Seinfeld version?

Yeah- I think he likes it!

My mom and cousin were up visiting for the weekend and brought lots of gifts for Tyler! The baseball mitt is a gift from my dad (he's a bit of a sports nut). Tyler also made out with new outfits, books, videos, burp clothes, and toys! I think he did OK =) We had a great weekend of shopping, cooking, eating and hanging out!
After the death of one of my mom's beloved cats, she has been on the hunt for a new cat to join her kitty family. Meet Buddy. Disregard the strange glare on his cute little face. He was rescued from the Fresno SPCA. We get to pick him up after he gets neutered. Yeah for saving an animal from the pound!!

I know I missed some stuff that we did, but its a start! Next week I promise to try to take more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment